The Utility Billing responsibilities includes:
- providing the citizens of Rockdale with prompt and courteous customer service while maintaining an accurate and efficient water billing system;
- preparing the monthly utility bills for mailing to customers;
- answering questions about billing methods and calculations from customers;
- arranging for utility service to be turned on or off;
- reconciling daily billing records; and
- coordination of service needs with the City's trash services company;
For more information about utility billing services and regulations, download a copy of the Utility Billing Services brochure.
For automatic bank drafting, download a copy of the Automated Bank Draft form and return it to the Utility Billing services at City Hall.
For information about water and wastewater rates, download a copy of the City's fee schedule.
Regular Office Hours: Mondays through Fridays, 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. An after hours drop is located at the drive-thru at City Hall, 505 W. Cameron Avenue. Please do not make cash payments in the drop box.