February is Love Your Library month, a month when you can share with others why you love libraries. This year, you can even share your love on an old fashioned card catalog card!
Each Sweet Heart candy highlights a children's Valentine's Day book you can find in the online catalog. If you're on a mobile device, zoom in. Click on the picture to search the online catalog and place a Reserve on a title.
Books are Like a Box of Chocolates
STEP 1: Choose a chocolate from the box.
STEP 2: Scroll down to see which book you should check-out from the library according to the chocolate you chose.
If you have picked a chocolate, then scroll on down.
Keep scrolling down...
According to your choice of chocolate from the box, you should check out:.
- Where the Light Enters by Sara Donati
- The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek by Kim Michelle Richardson
- The Last Thing He Told Me by Laura Dave
- Dinner on Primrose Hill by Jodi Thomas
- A Flicker in the Dark by Stacy Willingham
- Summer on the Island by Brenda Novak
- American Dirt by Jeanine Cummins
- The Sacred Bridge by Anne Hillerman
- People We Meet on Vacation by Emily Henry
- Goning Rogue by Janet Evanovich
- Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Someone Like You by Karen Kingsbury
- Secluded Cabin Sleeps Six by Lisa Unger
- The Paris Apartment by Lucy Foley
- Sugar and Salt by Susan Wiggs
- Where the Sky Begins by Rhys Bowen
Click HERE to visit the library's online catalog, read more about the book, then Reserve it.